Sasquatch, The Native Truth. Book 2. Kecleh-Kudleh Mountain. A True Story.
- Author:Melissa George
- Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Buy New: $8.00
as of 11/19/2017 23:47 CST details
- Sales Rank:167,793
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.3 x 9
- Publication Date:October 5, 2016
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Scott and Anna were both born on the reservation. Their heritage was steeped in folklore and tradition. Homesteading on a secluded mountain with a log cabin adjacent to a beautiful river is how they would live, like their ancestors before them. But, the Native American tradition also included the Kecleh-Kudleh;This would turn their dream into a nightmare. The Kecleh-Kudleh exists. It's real and it's deadly.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.